Visiting FHCW and Telehealth Appointments
Your team of health care professionals at Family Health Center of Worcester want you and your family to stay healthy. In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak in the community, Family Health Center has made a number of changes to make it easy for you to access health care safely without leaving your home.
- Family Health Center will now provide “telehealth” appointments using the phone or video for most visits. These telehealth visits allow you to connect with your doctor, nurse practitioner, or behavioral health clinician from the convenience of your home. Telehealth services allow you to stay home whenever possible. We will be contacting patients with scheduled appointments to offer you a telehealth visit.
- You may also call us at (508) 860-7700 to request a telehealth appointment as you would an in-person appointment, for your ongoing health care. In-person services will still be available as needed; please call ahead if you have any questions about your upcoming visit.
- School-Based Health Centers are open for telehealth visits while school is closed, at 508-860-7779.
- In-person care will be provided for essential or urgent care visits at 26 Queen Street as needed. Please call ahead if possible. If you are feeling ill, especially with any symptoms such as fever, cough, sore throat, body aches, diarrhea, vomiting, or abdominal pain, PLEASE CALL US to speak with a health care professional at (508) 860-7700, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Friday.
- If you need to speak with someone after 5 p.m. or during the weekend, call 508-860-7700. If you have any trouble breathing, please call immediately.
- If you are having increasing difficulty breathing, chest pain, or otherwise believe you have an emergency, call 911 immediately.
Pharmacy Home Delivery
- The Pharmacy is open during regular business hours, Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. and Saturdays, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. In addition, the Pharmacy has started to provide home delivery of prescription medications for elderly patients or patients who are unable to come to the health center.
- If you would like to know if you qualify for home delivery, please call our Pharmacy at 508-860-7767.