Are you uninsured? Do you have questions about health insurance?
Family Health Center of Worcester can help!
Getting health insurance coverage is an important first step in getting and staying healthy. We employ a team of bilingual/bicultural Health Benefits Advisors (HBAs), who provide individual counseling sessions to all individuals seeking assistance with health insurance enrollment applications. HBAs educate individuals about their rights and responsibilities and assist clients every step of the way, from applying for health insurance, choosing a health plan, open enrollment periods, changes in health plans and transition options, and the importance of having a primary care provider. They are also available to help you apply for the sliding fee scale.
To receive help in applying for any insurance programs for which you may be eligible, please bring:
- Proof of your income (2 pay stubs), social security income, child support, or any other taxable income
- A driver’s license, identification card, or other proof of identity
- Proof of U.S. citizenship such as a birth certificate, U.S. passport, or naturalization certificate, if applicable.
- Immigration documentation such as a green card, work authorization, or notice of action, if applicable.
Family Health Center of Worcester accepts many insurances, including:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- BMC ConnectorCare
- MassHealth Standard
- MassHealth Limited/HSN
- MassHealth CarePlus
- MassHealth Family Assistance
- MassHealth CMSP & Limited
- MassHealth EAEDC
- MassHealth Commonhealth
- Fallon Navicare
- Fallon Select
- Fallon PPO
- Senior Whole Health
- Tufts Health Unify
- Tufts Health Direct (QHP Health Connector)
- Tufts HMO, POS, EPO, Choice Plans
- Tufts Medicare Supplement
- Tufts Carelink, PHS, Multiplan Network
- Tufts Select HMO, EPO, Advantage
- UnitedHealthcare Senior Care Options
Click here for Health Benefits Advising locations and hours of operation.