Teen Health at Family Health Center is a place for young adults ages 12 to 21 seeking confidential health care services.
These services are offered free of charge to all teens, whether or not they are enrolled as a patient at the Family Health Center patient or a School-based Health Center.
Services available include:
- Birth Control Counseling and low-cost birth control
- Pregnancy Testing
- STD Testing and Treatment
- Diet Education and Counseling
- Health Education
- Smoking, Alcohol, and Drug Cessation Counseling
- Depression, Relationship and Family Counseling